Do you want to know how to start a career in different professions?
Do you need the updates on Trump’s new immigration policy?
How about tricks and tips for getting your dream offer?
Do you want to know how to adjust and adapt to the workplace from student role?
Sign Up ASAP For Fortuate 500 Career Workshop
We invite leaders in different industries from finance, film and television to hotels, tech and legal consulting to attend our workshops and share their advice with you. The purpose of this program is to enable students to communicate with experts from various industries in person, and get their career questions answered.
We will also be recruiting for current job openings from companies like Amazon, Riot Games, and The Grande Organization. Please bring your resume to the workshop. Free food is provided!
TIME AND LOCATION:
- Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2017
- Time: 4 pm- 7 pm
- Location: Seaver College, Plaza Rm 188, 24255 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90263
- Theodore Behlendorf（member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), American Bar Association(ABA), and State Bar of California）
- Lynn Milligan-Rosenblum （Consumer Products Expert, Educator and Expert Witness (marketing,licensing,trends) concentration in toys/entertainment）
- Maria “Joy” Sedano (associate at the Law Offices of Theodore Behlendorf)
- BOLUN “KEVIN” GU (China Telecom Americas Western Area Mobile Sales Department Manager)
4pm – 4:15pm
4:15pm – 4:45pm
4:45 pm – 5:45 pm
TOPIC 1: Personal Interest and Career Development
TOPIC 2: The Influence of Internship for Employment
TOPIC 3: Role Conversion: How to Adjust and Adapt to the Workplace from Student Role
TOPIC 4: Legal Status of International Students Employment
5:45pm – 6:15pm
WEBSITE: HG Plus