Welcome to the International Career Fair !
This event is to help international students connect with organizations that are hiring locally and globally for a wide rage of industries and positions.
PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS (UPDATING):
WHY INTERNATIONAL CAREER FAIR(ICF), BECAUSE YOU WILL:
- Get FREE consultation from HR and senior immigration attorney.
- Be exposed to top organizations in their industries.
- Have the chance to communicate with experts in person.
- Have your resume upgraded for FREE.
- Get a FREE resume head shot.
Click “Register Now” button of this page to register the tickets.
Job Fair + Panel Discussion
Job Fair + Panel Discussion + After Party (Networking with participating organization representatives and panel discussion speakers)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Copies of resume (no cover letter needed)
- Bag to carry employer promotional materials
- Bottle of water
- Printed copy of your EventBrite event registration confirmation (required for event check-in)
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Professional business wear is highly suggested.
- Clothes should be clean and pressed.
- Wear professional attire in accordance with your gender expression:
- Dress in a dark or neutral color suit, dress shoes and neutral hosiery.
- Keep make-up as natural as possible. Avoid flashy or bright nail polish.
- Minimize jewelry: leave the nose ring and tongue jewelry at home. Wear one pair of small earrings.
- Wear freshly pressed clothing and polished shoes.
- Hair should be neat, clean and trimmed.
- Keep nails manicured.
HOW TO PREPARE
- Researching companies that are attending the event.
- Perfecting your 1 minute self-introduction.
- Practicing your pitch regarding your career experience and why you are the best candidate for the job.
For more information, please visit gotoicfair.com.