The Grande Organization (TGO) is an integrated company specializing in residential and hotel development, educational facilities, sports management, and resort and destination real estate. It is headquartered in New York and are currently expanding to South-East Asia market with a representative office opened in Shanghai, China.
The Grande Organization and its affiliates – Grande.Property and GrandeInvest.com – a comprehensive fintech platform offering both equity and debt investment real estate opportunities on 4 continents.
Why Choose TGO?
I want to do more then fetch coffee and answer phones: Interns are involved in various predevelopment activities including: preparation of marketing studies, development reports, public/private proposals, identification of potential development properties and supporting project managers.
I want a place I can fit in and my knowledge will be valued: TGO seeks the following common set of skills for all interns: strong communication—verbally and written, computer applications, analytical acumen, creativity, technology savvy, and the ability to work flexible hours under pressure in a fast-paced environment as a part of international team.
I want to put my education to use in the real world: Bachelors and master’s
programs in real estate, urban planning, urban design, marketing and public
relations, project management, finance, and business administration.
1. Web Administrator
Have a sharp eye and enjoy working with language editing? Love to see results of your work online. Join our international team to develop and assist our online presence. Grande Property (sales division of The Grande Organization) is an online real estate website offering residential properties for sale. Websites operates in 3 languages and serves customers from English-speaking countries, China as well CIS.
- Basic technology skills required
- English and Chinese required
- Be ready to work matching the schedules of team in China, US and India
- keep a track of edits of English version of the website communicating with website developer.
- Assemble the edit text updates and coordinate with interpreting team.
- Coordinate translation process – make sure translation is completed in time.
- Deliver updated translated content to website developer and coordinate the upload process.
- Make sure the content is correctly uploaded to the website.
2. Market Data Research Analyst
- High level of English / Chinese oral and written skills
- Knowledge of web sources for efficient information research
- Good search and analytic skills
- Knowledge of MS office programs (Excel, Word) or their analogues
- Search for companies/ people/ specific websites/ information based on requests from senior team associates.
- Assemble in a chart based on the provided templates.
- Analyze information identified and provide a brief analysis of information for senior team associate.
- Coordinate follow up based on information identified – create a schedule and prepare texts for follow up.
- Use corporate email to proceed the follow up based on the schedule.
- Report on results to senior team associate.
3. Graphic Design Editor – Video and Images
- knowledge of video and photo editing tools for OS and Windows
- Artistic taste
- Knowledge of resizing tools for pictures
- Be aware of video and photo requirements for the blog
Creation of video and image content (slideshows, videos, picture galleries) for company websites, corporate blogs, corporate events).
4. Business development assistant with client management focus – on-site (California, Boston, Seattle, ….)
- Perfect English and Chinese (oral and written)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deliver assignments in time
- Ability to work in a team
- Search for real estate agents in the surrounding area and further.
- Establish relationships with local real estate agents after introduction of the company.
- Communication with agents on listing details and new listing releases.
- Communication with china real estate portal leads over WeChat and email to identify their requirements.
- Review listings and assemble the most appropriate for Chinese buyers based on a market data about Chinese buyers requirements.
- Re ready to share listings with qualified leads.
- Participate in company conference calls to track progress.
- Report to senior team in China and US.
- Keep up with company updates to be ready to share the most up-to-date info with customers you will be communicating with.
5. Import / Export Associate
- English and Chinese written and oral skills
- Knowledge of web
- Research and analytics skills
- Identifying potential export products within the construction industry – search online, through specialized media channels, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating and communicating with China manufacturers of construction materials.
- Responsible for coordination with Grande Asia import export company and logistics team members related to procurement and shipping into the Americas.
- Responsible for identifying team members for export companies and export products from the Americas into Asia for products of great demand.
6. Corporate WeChat Administrator
- Knowledge of WeChat functions and abilities
- Perfect spoken and written English/Chinese
- Fulfill corporate WeChat page on a daily/ weekly basis
- Search for appropriate content for corporate page
- Edit and rewrite content for corporate page
- Create headings for pictures posted on corporate account
- Communicate with company WeChat groups: analyze members of those groups, coordinate communication with those members with senior team associate
- Schedule follow up with WeChat groups and other members of corporate WeChat with senior team associate
- Keep up with company updates (new announcements, brochures, blog content).
- Transform company updates into links to share on WeChat with group members and other members of corporate WeChat
- Report to senior team associate in results of each WeChat “campaign”
7. Blog Contributor / Content Editor
- Perfect English and Chinese written skills
- Basic knowledge of blogging
- Understanding of basic SEO rules (through pictures, text, headings, keywords)
- Search for content based on senior team associate requirements.
- Rewrite the content – from English to Chinese or Chinese to Chinese.
- Upload content to company blog page operated by WordPress.
- Use appropriate pictures to be added to the articles for the blog.
- Search for the places to populate or leave article to links outside corporate blog.
How To Apply
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.