Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
They are looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
NOW Hiring :
Requirements for Publishing Associate
- Experienced: you bring at least one year of experience coordinating content releases and managing digital media; you speak and write fluent English and Chinese while having an in-depth knowledge about the Chinese culture; knowledge about HTML and basic web development is a bonus.
- An organized, long-term planner: your calendar management skills are strong, and you’re flexible enough to schedule and complete projects in a continuous live-service environment with tight deadlines.
- Managerial: you’re able to manage different stakeholders, including internal and external parties, so they can deliver good quality content within tight deadlines.
- A daptable: you recognize that situations change,complications arise, and you’re ok with that; you’re coolly flexible and ableto handle whatever comes your way and be able to work under pressure.
- A multitasker: your attention to detail and organizational skills help you juggle multiple assignments, while your understanding of which tasks deserve your immediate attention helps you prioritize under tight deadlines.
- Communicative: you speak your mind confidently anddirectly, finding the right words whether drafting emails or chatting over drinks; you’re as comfortable communicating minor details as you are deciding on them, ensuring projects stay on track and everyone stays plugged in.
- A content strategist: while you’re at ease putting marking every detailed schedule on the calendar, you’re pro at thinking about the big picture; you think about how to improve the workflow and are always thinking about what’s next in regard to publishing.
- A gamer: you have a love for League of Legends; you’re able to understand what players want and what we should deliver.
Requirements for Community Associate
- A community enthusiast: you’re passionate about bringing people together because you understand how community life empowers people; you’re an active member of at least one community, and have 2+ years of experience working with communities, student councils, guilds, or any other type of social organization; you’re going to own this job because you love it and the value it brings players.
- Multilingual and multicultural:you communicate fluently in English and Chinese through the most appropriate medium, hallway conversation, or messenger pigeon; as a fluent speaker, you understand the nuances of Chinese culture beyond plain language and can tailor communiques to the region.
- Well-connected:you possess a solid understanding and passion for new media, social networking, and the latest community tools and techniques; you’re personally involved in at least one social media platform, though you likely in habit many.
- Player-focused:more die-hard than fan, you know the importance of listening to player needs because you live, breathe, eat, and sleep the player experience.
- Positively collaborative: while you get things done quickly on your own, you relish a good brainstorm and savor constructive criticism; you’re able to bring internal team members from various disciplines together to complete projects and are also able to work professionally with external partners; you approach challenges with gusto, taking the lead where a less confident person might hesitate.
Requirements for Software Engineer
- Bilingual: you can communicate with international tech savvy in both Mandarin and English; you can bring technology influence across the language barrier.
- Player-focused: you’re a gamer whose passion for games (especially League of Legends) helps you stay focused on initiatives that make the difference to players in and out of the game.
- A threat to convention: bored by what’s considered traditional, you constantly push past limits until the status is no longer quo; you don’t “think outside the box” because, hey, there’s no box.
- Focused on team:you find, shape, and cultivate teams that don’t just swing for the fences, they jack that (metaphorical) baseball beyond the stars; you help Rioters develop the tools and creative atmosphere to shine, but ultimately hold them accountable for making smart calls and delivering player value.
- Seriously playful: you work hard but always leave time for leisure; whether you’re grabbing a game of League in our onsite PC Bang or rapidly sharing cat GIFs, you make time for daily play in all of its wonderful forms.
- Humbitious: you’re ambitious but humble, a state of being summed up by fans of portmanteau as “humbitious;” always striving for continuous improvement, you never forgo rounds of feedback from teammates, players, and partners who keep you from drifting off into space.
League of Legends studio is the only game developer company on Glassdoor’s ‘Best Places to Work’ list.
How To Apply
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.