Position: Senior Finance Director
- Liaise with operating finance team in Hangzhou China and the finance director in San Jose, CA to provide support for local business teams, including but not limited to risk management on finance & accounting & tax aspects, relevant process setup and improvement, relevant analysis and etc.
- Perform ROI assessment on specific projects and business decisions, along with suggestion, follow-up action till implement.
- Review business contracts.
- Annual budget preparation, controlling, and Budget vs. Actual analysis.
- Support the travel and reimbursement processes setup and facilitate implementation of the relevant group policies.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects relating to business team in Kansas City.
- Accounting & Tax of EV
- Complete general ledger postings.
- Prepare local GAAP and IFRS accounts and monthly reporting.
- Complete or coordinate the preparation of corporation tax returns.
- Liaise with reporting team in Hangzhou and the outsourced team on statutory reporting.
- Treasury related function and cash flow forecasting.
- The successful candidate will be expected having 5-8 years of finance/accounting/auditing working experience, with a demonstrable track record of success with leading companies. While entrepreneurial spirit of embracing changes is also essential to this position.
- Strategic thinking, strong business acumen, deep understanding of business models and practices in at least one of the relevant industries, i.e. Internet, Ecommerce, Payment, Software, Cloud, FMCG etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to embrace & drive change with different functions, business units and executives.
- Geographic mobility.
- Fluent Mandarin is required.
- AICPA, or equivalent certificate is a plus.
Location: Kansas City, MO and San Mateo, CA
How To Apply
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.