FiComm Partners is a NYC-based public relations agency that is passionate about working with financial services firms to help them build a stellar media profile that can serve as a catalyst for growth and development. FiComm works with independent financial advisors, financial technology companies, and other service providers – the best in the business.
Position: Public Relations Intern
As a public relations intern, you will support a number of projects, including (but not limited to) competitor and media research, drafting press releases and media pitches, building media lists, pitching the media and supporting the PR team with client meetings, and more. Interns will gain hands-on experience while working in the field alongside experienced and recognized members of the finance community, being exposed to what it takes to prepare, enter and disrupt the market.
- Must be a junior or senior at a full-time university and be based in New York City.
- FiComm Partners interns receive a monthly MetroCard, and are compensated at a rate of $11.00 per hour.
- This is part-time section. For the right candidate, this can transition to a full-time position.
- New York location: 450 Lexington Ave New York, NY 10017
- Los Angeles location: 11755 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1250 Los Angeles CA, 90025
How To Apply
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.