177 E Colorado Blvd., Suite #200, Pasadena, CA 91105
The marketing manager will initiate and support aspects of marketing strategy and positioning:
- Initiate print advertising creation, trailer, TV and digital spot creation.
- Develop and schedule online content on Facebook, Instagram, promotional emails and any other social media platforms.
- Work closely with producer on all elements of video production, including vendor relations, production material development, and on-set management.
- Support communication between producer and clients to plan projects, create design comps, schedule deliverables, and execute production and delivery.
- Track costs to ensure that marketing activities stay on budget and on schedule.
- Determine the best source for each project, and negotiate with vendors as needed.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication.
At least 2 years working experience of Marketing.
How to apply
Please send your resume to Edwards, MaR Q. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject line.