Real Estate Financial Analyst
101 Seaport Blvd. Suite 602, Boston, MA 02210
The financial analyst will provide real estate, asset, financial and budget analyses for each project, and detailed job duties are as follow:
- Prepare real estate analyses to identify problems and suggest solutions and cost-benefit analyses of proposed programmatic changes;
- Forecast property revenue and expenses and perform lease administration as requested;
- Prepare asset and portfolio analyses aimed at maximizing property values and investment returns, while mitigating liability and risk;
- Prepare financial analyses of expenses, revenues, variances, projections and escalation reconciliations and develop financial metrics and management tools;
- Prepare budgets and cost studies to support and strategize for presentation of new rate budgets, streamline budget processes; and
- Work closely with Financial Manager, Asset Manager, outside Construction Manager and outside managers to ensure project progress.
Minimum master’s degree in finance; at least 2 years working experience on finance or accounting related.
How to apply
Please send your resume to Xiao Rong: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject line.