2128 US Hwy 70 Se, Hickory, NC 28602
The company is looking for a financial specialist to support internal operation activities and enhance financial performance.
- Ensure daily deposit of cash receipts and credit card receipts and prepare change fund for cashiers.
- Assist with operation budget, income audit, financial reports and tax documentation.
- Supervise inventory record keeping and balance Account Receivable aging reports.
- Prepare and distribute semi-monthly flash report.
- Complete cost-efficiency analysis on quarterly basis and make recommendations to the senior management for improvement.
- Conducts ad hoc analysis and provides metrics, analytics, & recommendations on the compensation and bonus programs.
- Conducts market research to ensure minimum wage compliance with state and federal requirements.
- Prepare and distribute payroll analysis.
- Determine financial impact of new operations initiatives and ensure financially sound operations business decisions.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree Economics.
- At least 2 years of Finance related
How to apply
If interested, please contact Chen, Fang. Email: email@example.com