2128 US Hwy 70 Se, Hickory, NC 28602
The restaurant is looking for a HR Manager to help deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building a highly efficient and cooperating organization:
- Evaluate internal employees and identify highly potential employee for various positions at the restaurant.
- Handle or advises on issues related to hiring, employee performance, career and personal development, internal relationship, and terminations.
- Conducts exit interviews to understand opportunities for improved retention.
- Ensure employees’ understanding and commitment to the restaurant’s mission, values, and culture.
- Develop and execute staffing plans, and source candidates using internet postings, open house events, college recruiting, job fairs, and etc.
- Facilitate training and career development for employees; topics may include health and safety regulations, hospitality services, sexual harassment, effective performance.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree Business, Management, Economics.
- At least 2 years of HR Manager, General Manager working experience.
How to apply
If interested, please contact Chen, Fang. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org