Position: Chinese Mandarin Teacher
Company: Chinese Language Academy
Work Location: West LA, Downtown LA, Washington DC, NYC, San Francisco
Type: Part-time with possibility for full-time work in the future
Chinese Language Teacher position available at Chinese Language Academy. We are an education company based in Los Angeles with branches in Washington DC, New York and San Francisco. We offer a competitive salary, training, a supportive working environment and career development opportunities. The Chinese Language Teacher will be developing curriculum and teaching students of various ages, levels and backgrounds. Teaching job
- Fluency in Chinese Mandarin without dialect accent;
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Chinese Linguistics, Chinese Literature, Education, Asian Studies, Communication, TESOL or a closely related field. A Master’s degree is strongly preferred;
- High proficiency level in English; a deep understanding of American culture;
- Experience in teaching Chinese as a foreign language in a classroom setting;
- Knowledge of current teaching methodologies and practices in teaching the Chinese language in the U.S.
Only candidates who have met all of the qualifications above will be considered. If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your resume will be thoroughly reviewed. Degree verification, reference checks and background check will be conducted on provisionally hired instructor(s) prior to the first class.
Thank you for your interest!