209 Freedom Way, Midway Park, NC 28544
The restaurant is looking for a HR Manager to help deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building a highly efficient and cooperating organization:
- Evaluate internal employees and identify highly potential employee for various positions at the restaurant.
- Handle or advises on issues related to hiring, employee performance, career and personal development, internal relationship, and terminations.
- Conducts exit interviews to understand opportunities for improved retention.
- Ensure employees’ understanding and commitment to the restaurant’s mission, values, and culture.
- Develop and execute staffing plans, and source candidates using internet postings, Open House events, college recruiting, job fairs, and etc.
- Facilitate training and career development for employees; topics may include health and safety regulations, hospitality services, sexual harassment, effective performance.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or related
At least 3 years working experience of HR Manager
Chinese language and Chinese culture is a plus, but not required
How to apply
Please send your resume to Lin, Mao Sheng, firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject line.