LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s leading luxury products group, cordially invite high caliber to join our corporate office as Management Intern reporting directly to the President of LVMH Greater China.
Brands of LVMH include Louis Vuitton, Givanchy, Christain Dior, Benefit Cosmetics, Hennessey, Fendi，Celine，Bvlgari and etc.
Management Intern Responsibilities
- Conduct research and collect information and data via the internet and specialized trade publication to obtain the market intelligence and, economic and political updates.
- Maintain current awareness of news and issues associated with our brands, competitors and industry sectors by reading trade journals and other local publications/articles and share the new and/or relevant information and knowledge in a timely way with the President’s office.
- Assist the President’s office to coordinate and consolidate monthly corporate report of LVMH group brands.
- Develop industry expertise by maintaining an awareness of industry trends and new business opportunities.
- Support the President’s office on other ad-hoc projects or documentation as required.
- MBA student in year ONE from a respected institution and available immediately.
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment with an international network preferred.
- Strong research & analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data into other formats and provides a succinct and accurate point of views/insight.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, MS Word, and Simplified Chinese word processing.
- A team player, proactive and possess a “can-do” attitude.
- Detail-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese is mandatory.
2-3 days’ work per week and great exposure to LVMH group brands.
How To Apply
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.