Triangle Accounting, Inc. (USA) headquarters is located in Cary, NC. After many years of development, innovation and hardworking, Triangle Accounting emerged as the largest Chinese Accounting firm in the Eastern part of the United States. We emphasize on providing professional accounting services, academic research, training and innovation. Years of tax research experiences provide us with solid theoretical, practical and technical support to help our clients minimize their tax liabilities, resolve complex tax issues.
Computer System Analyst
1601 Walnut St., Suite 201, Cary, NC 27511
The Computer System Analyst will work in the areas of software maintenance and implementation, app/website design and maintenance, data analytics, information security, and digital strategy to deliver capability that fuels company growth and efficiency.
- Oversee and maintain accounting systems (software and cloud-based, such as Microsoft Dynamics, QuickBooks, SaaS) to ensure performance efficiency and productivity.
- Perform software configuration, development, testing, implementation, maintenance support, user training, and prepare system documentation.
- Oversee system administration practices such as testing, user administration, troubleshooting and implementing, installation of upgrades security access and end-user training.
- Design and review journal entries, financial statements, budgets/forecasts, reports, analysis workbooks with the accounting team.
- Design, improve and maintain company web services and web-based applications, including client portals, service products (e.g. new insurance products), research service; Consider end user experience throughout the development cycle to deliver requirements and enhance adoption.
- Provide support on relational database design and development with skills in Microsoft based technologies and object-oriented programming.
- Lead on IT strategic planning, enterprise applications, cyber security, information risk management, information systems audit.
- Serve as key liaison between internal accounting team and external development resources and technology vendors.
Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, information system or related; at least 3 years working experience on related position.
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject line.