SINO US PERFORMING ARTS ORGANIZATION is a politically-unaffiliated, non-profit arts organization, whose mission is to promote the influence and cultural understanding of Chinese art and to foster communication between Chinese and American artists. Founded in 2012, Sino US is a fast-growing, young and vibrant organization.
Job Title: Program Coordinator
Sino US Performing Arts Organization (SINOUS) is a leading art and cultural non-profit organization specialized in Chinese performing arts training, performance presentation and cultural exchange. It is hiring energetic and hard-working
talents to join its team.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, responsible and reliable;
- Strong research and organizational skills, attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills, able to work with people of diverse cultures and
- Ability to prioritize tasks, switch between projects and meet multiple deadlines;
- Bilingual English and Chinese (Mandarin), able to listen, speak, read and write in both languages;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet use; social media skills a plus;
- Legal work status required; able to take business trips and work evenings and weekends per project needs;
- Bachelor degree required, art and culture and/or event planning experience preferred.
- Assist in the planning, organizing, marketing and implementation of special projects and events;
- Research, analyze and prepare project materials, compile files and data;
- Serve as the liaison with art schools; visit and supervise training sites as needed;
- Provide administrative and logistical support for visiting artists and delegations;
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Location: Alhambra, CA
How To Apply
Please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.