inQbrands is a new kind of company dedicated to making cross-border commerce effortless and easy. A turnkey, go-to-market services company and global trade facilitator, inQbrands helps U.S. retailers, importers, global suppliers and manufacturers successfully bring new products into the U.S. market. InQbrands experts in the U.S. and China offer a full range of valued services from product sourcing, cross-border services, warehousing and logistics, to product development and design, branding and marketing, and sales strategy and execution.
Job Title: Business Services Specialist and Legal Support
This position will be a part of Business Services and Development Team to provide business services to inQbrands clients, involving company registration services, trademark services, office sharing services and more; at the same time, this position will support internal departments in contract management, client visit schedules, inside legal support, etc.
- Communicate with the US and China team for clients’ needs;
- Provide US corporation registration services and relevant business bank account set-up to support the needs of clients;
- Assist in the US trademark services and other territory trademark services;
- Assist in the office sharing services and relevant administration and HR services;
- Manage client visit schedules;
- Manage contracts to support internal departments;
- Provide essential legal supports to internal departments;
- Work with 3 rd parties, such as CPAs, Law firms or others for some services.
- May need to fill in other departments based on company needs.
- Detail-oriented, with time management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Think comprehensively
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Education and Experience
- US legal education background and experience;
- Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree preferred;
- Must be proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent writing and editorial abilities, Bilingual (English and Chinese) a plus;
- Detail oriented, client focus, organized, reliable, and resourceful professional.
inQbrands Inc. offers a rich benefit package which includes your choice of medical plans to select from including HMO and PPO coverage, 100% employer paid Dental/Vision and Life Insurance coverage also available. Better yet! The company pays 3% automatically into a 401K account for you, regardless of whether you contribute or not to the plan. The company currently observes 9 paid holidays.
Location: Ontario, CA
How To Apply
Please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.