With some of the most loyal customers in Los Angeles, DTLA Mercedes Benz is committed to creating a positive, welcoming & team-oriented atmosphere for it’s employees every day. We have a strong and committed staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers’ needs.
We provide our team with one of the most competitive compensation + benefits package in the industry.
We are seeking a Korean/English or a Chinese/English speaker (MANDATORY).
- Multilingual Service Advisor – Experience Needed
- Korean/English and/or Chinese/English speaking is A MUST
- Accredited training in service advisor skills, customer satisfaction and quality control.
- Automotive service advisor experience.
Must be willing to submit to a background check & drug screen
- Meet with customers and determine their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
- Increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations.
- Maintain the company’s standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service and good employee and community relations.
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Increase profitability by maximizing sales & execute retail promotions.
- Responsible for overseeing the technician working on customers’ vehicle including their time management/efficiency, parts ordering, job completion times.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Extensive, hands-on training from Mercedes Benz corporate (in person & online)
How To Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject line.