About PAPAGO Inc.
PAPAGO! Inc., located in Walnut, California, is the U.S. headquarters of PAPAGO Inc., based in Taipei, Taiwan. PAPAGO! Inc. is a publicly traded company (3632:TT); with more than 17 years car electronics related background both in software and hardware. Being a pioneer in the car dash camera market, PAPAGO! Inc. for years has dedicated itself to promising drivers the most comfortable and safest journeys when driving on the road. PAPAGO! Inc. tries various advanced technologies to fulfill this goal. PAPAGO! strives to develop products that are user-friendly and promote safety as a key component. When creating our products our goal is to ensure that the consumer will enjoy all the benefits that our research and design team have created at an affordable price. Safety meets technology to provide drivers and sports enthusiasts a high-tech experience when capturing their life in HD.
• Provide product and technical support to customers via email or phone calls, help customers to trouble shoot in using products and provide solution / knowledge to customers to maximize customer experiences.
• Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
• Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
• Testing the latest products and give feedbacks to product team.
• Manage return process from end users including providing log#, explain the process, receive defective units, test defective units, ship replacement and provide tracking# to customers.
• Manage inventory for replacement / defective units.
• Assist sales team for order processing and arrange shipment.
• Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience in technical support in electronic products
• Experience in testing new electronic products and give feedback
• Good team player.
• Great communication and problem-solving skill.
• Positive working mindset and are willing to learn and work in a fast pace environment.
• Ability to work independently, take ownership and have attention to detail.
• Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
• Being extremely patient with customers and having great listening skills.
• Strong ability to navigate internet, email and other computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English (Bilingual in Spanish or French or Mandarin is a plus).
• Legal working status
● Health Insurance
● PTO Days
● Paid Holiday/Profit Sharing Program
- Bachelor’s and up
- Walnut, CA
Yes for qualified candidate
How To Apply
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.