Airacer was founded in 2015. We are the first and only online marketplace in the private aviation industry. Airacer aims to make the flying adventure accessible and convenient for aviation lovers and to provide innovative solutions for flight servers to run their business smoothly, and to help instructors to manage their schedules and flights.
Here at Airacer, we welcome ideas and innovations and we value the power of technologies. In our team, each individual’s opinion is highly valued in an effort to those unprecedented challenges.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Expand and develop marketing platforms
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our website
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content creation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
H1B: Yes for right candidates, but no promises
LOCATION: New York
How To Apply
Please send your Cover Letter to email@example.com with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.