Eastern Christian High School (ECHS) is a private Christian high school located in North Haledon, in Passaic County, New Jersey, United States. The high school is a part of the Eastern Christian School Association which also has a middle school (ECMS) in Wyckoff, and an elementary school (ECES) and preschool in Midland Park. ECHS accepts students from anywhere in New Jersey.
The position is primarily responsible for Eastern Christian High School’s students in New Jersey and New York, and the candidate needs to be enthusiastic and careful.
- Communicate with the school and host families, and students
- Actively help students solve problems for students
- Visit students once every two months and build trustful relationship with students
- Collect students’ life and study information, and report regularly
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build trust
- Teamwork and sense of ownership
- Bachelor degree or above, major in social work is preferred
- Ability to find and reserve local resource
LOCATION: New York and New Jersey
H1B: Yes for right candidates, but no promises
How To Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.