Founded in 2014 by Nikhil Jain and Adam Zheng, ObEN was created out of a personal desire for the founders to remain connected to their families by ‘leaving behind’ a virtual copy of themselves during long travels. With the rapid development of social media connectivity, AR, VR and IoT, ObEN’s suite of artificial intelligence products humanizes and personalizes your digital experiences.
As a member of ObEN’s Marketing team, you will support the product and marketing teams to position ObEN as a global leader in artificial intelligence technology. We are looking for a passionate, creative intern with a strong entrepreneurial mindset to assist in shaping initiatives for ObEN. You must be a creative, detail-oriented strategist with a make-it-happen spirit. Show us your best.
- Driving operational initiatives and special projects as needed
- Working with the Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to test and measure new features
- Participate in the design and product life cycle of new UI functionality, enhancements, and branding for ObEN
- Must be able to collaborate with and share operational strategies to senior management
- Work effectively with Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, and Engineers
- Understand the product landscape in China, from social networking apps to gaming apps.
- BS in Computer Science, Marketing, Business & Management, Product Design, etc
- Fluency in Chinese and a deep understanding of Chinese apps, consumer products and trends in the China market
- You can conceptualize and offer solutions to strategic problems
- Show willingness to organize and recommend areas for improvement and growth
- Crazy, innovative ideas and having a lot of fun
- Detail-oriented and highly communicative, with the ability to work independently, think critically when solving problems
- Must be able to thrive in a supportive, collaborative, yet fast-paced interactive environment
- A good sense of humor
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Pasadena, CA
- Have launched products, coded apps, successfully marketed products & services
- UI/UX design, motion graphics design and production, 3D modeling
- Video and sound editing
LOCATION: Pasadena, CA
H1B: Yes for right candidates, but no promises
How To Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject line.