Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable transportation and electricity consumption by designing and manufacturing electric vehicles and energy storage systems. Based in California, Tesla employs more than 13,000 people across four continents, and manufactures cars at our factory in Fremont, California. We are currently constructing the Gigafactory–the world’s largest lithium ion battery factory–in Sparks, Nevada, and have begun production of Energy battery storage products.
Tesla currently produces two premium EVs–Model S and Model X–engineered from the ground up to be the world’s best car and SUV, respectively. Model S received Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, and achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA. The recently released Model X includes the first ever falcon wing doors, as well as Tesla’s award-winning electric all-wheel drive powertrain. Both vehicles come with free road trip access to more than 400 Tesla Supercharger stations—the world’s fastest EV charging technology. Model 3, our third generation EV, is currently under development.
Tesla produces the Powerwall, a residential battery pack, as well as commercial and utility-grade Powerpack storage systems designed to help reduce electricity costs, smooth consumption and create a more resilient electricity grid.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone; you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we’re trying to do too difficult.
At Tesla, our Customer Experience Specialists, consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers. They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy by creating memorable experiences for our customers.
As a Customer Experience Specialist I, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying experience.
- Engage walk in guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
- Understand who our guests are, what brought them to Tesla, their intent and timeline to purchase, thus creating a robust Customer Profile
- Educate and excite guests by answering their questions and providing a tailored experience based upon their interests and agenda
- Help Tesla maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and scheduling Test Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all current and future owners
- Customer service experience required
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services. Keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Pasadena, CA
How To Apply
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.