LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s leading luxury products group, cordially invite high caliber to join our corporate office as Management Intern reporting directly to the President of LVMH Greater China.
Brands of LVMH include Louis Vuitton, Givanchy, Christain Dior, Benefit Cosmetics, Hennessey, Fendi，Celine，Bvlgari and etc.
MANAGEMENT INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reporting directly to the Group President Greater China;
- Responsible for market intelligence and the consolidation of monthly corporate report;
- Conduct research and collect information and data via the internet and specialized trade publication to obtain the market intelligence and, economic and political updates;
- Able to commit 6 months starting from SEP 2017;
- MBA student in year ONE from a respected institution and available immediately.
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment with an international networkpreferred.
- Strong research & analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data into other formats and provides a succinct and accurate point of views/insight.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, MS Word, and Simplified Chinese word processing.
- A team player, proactive and possess a “can-do” attitude.
- Detail-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese is mandatory.
Great exposure to LVMH group brands.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.