TiTAN Platform is a smart content and device company. TiTAN delivers an innovative global ecosystem of smart software and hardware products with copyright protection and transactional ecommerce. Headquartered in Seoul, Korea with offices in Silicon Beach, California, TiTAN is set to globally launch an all-in-one multimedia and IoT in-home smart hub device and smart out-of-home digital signage.
Titanplatform is committed to being an organization that grows together with our customers through innovation and creativity. Through our integrated profit sharing system and copyright protection principles, we represent a revolutionary shift in the paradigm of standardized content. Our goal is to create a new media culture for people to freely communicate, empathize and collaborate. We strive every day to innovate and expand to a global platform service that meet the needs of people around the world.
1. Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern
2. Design Intern
3. Content Partnerships Intern
4. Sales & Distribution Partnerships Intern
5. Technology Intern
6. Accounting/Bookkeeping Intern
Titan Platform is looking for 6 interns interested in learning all aspects of the Silicon Beach media and technology start-up, from content and marketing to distribution and sales.
Normal business hours
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1.MARKETING: social media (strategy, content, posting, analytics) , digital advertising, press and public relations, special events, coordinating marketing efforts, SEO, SEM
2. DESIGN: Marcomms, UI, Video/Motion Graphics
a. Support with brainstorming, researching, copyrighting for marcomms design
b. Working knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign or After Effects/Premiere Pro
3. CONTENT: curation, licensing and programming licensed content from top Hollywood studios and independents as well as digital-first YouTube creators, gaming and VR
4. SALES & DISTRIBUTION: modeling business and sales revenue opportunities, creating sales materials and brochures, developing partnership materials for business development
5. TECHNOLOGY: QA, testing, support technology group, app UX, quality control and assurance, project management
6. ACCOUNTING: Bookkeeping (data entry), AP organize
Current college students or recent college graduates. Applicants must have strong communication and writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of the media, technology and entertainment landscapes. Only interns proficient with Microsoft Office applications should apply.
Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business, Media, Entertainment, Technology, Computer Science
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS (optional)
Paid and unpaid positions for college credit available. A 3 month duration with potential for full-time employment.
Santa Monica, CA
OPT sponsorship – yes
How To Apply
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile link to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.