GuruNanda™ is a line of exquisite oils and diffusers designed to improve your health and well-being. Our aromatherapy products infuse your life with beautifully scented goodness for you and your family. The line of essential oils and diffusers are carefully developed and brought to the end consumer with a farm to shelf process. Our quality standards ensure that from seed to shelf, our essential oils are harvested and delivered to you with plants and flowers grown with exceptional care. We ensure the purity of every oil we blend or sell individually. Every oil and diffuser is designed to turn distress to de-stress. We currently have distribution in some very large, high profile accounts, and we focus on bringing high quality products at a reasonable price to consumers.
Project Coordinator/Sourcing Assistant
Reports to: R & D Manager
Normal business hours
Essential Job Responsibility:
- Coordinate with overseas vendors for new projects
- Capable of communicating with overseas vendors after hours.
- Maintain collected product samples and track product development/sampling stages
- Assist in follow up with vendors for required items.
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidate MUST be very aggressive in follow up and experienced in sourcing from overseas vendors
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent follow through
- A stable work history
- Experienced in purchasing raw materials and manufactured items.
- Able to communicate and multi-task efficiently
- Confident in basic computer skills
- Bilingual in Chinese is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS (optional)
- High Salary: Salary = High Salary plus Performance Bonus;
- We provide medical insurance, 401 (K) retirement plans, public holidays and other benefits;
- We provide specialized trainings for you;
- We offer elegant office environment and harmonious team atmosphere;
- We provide an open competitive platform;
- Eligible employees can be promoted to management level;
- We can help you to obtain your insurance license within a short period
OPT sponsorship – yes
H1-B Sponsorship – yes
How To Apply
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.