We are passionate about technology, focused on customer success, and have an entrepreneurial environment where risk-taking is encouraged and rewarded. Our environment is fast-paced with smart, energetic, and passionate people and limitless opportunities for growth. As a result, NEOGOV is one of the top 50 fastest growing private software companies in the U.S. —Sound like a company you’d like to join? We are looking for top talent to make significant contributions to our products, technology, and customers.
Internship-Sales & Customer Success Associates
Are you interested in joining an award-winning and rapidly growing Human Capital Management (HCM) company, working with smart people and being compensated while you learn new skills and have fun? You need to check out our rapidly growing El Segundo-based SaaS company that is hiring full-time and part-time associates in sales and customer success. As Sales & Customer Success Associates, time will be allocated between representing and implementing our products and services to new and existing customers according to the needs of the business and the requirements of your personal development plan.
Sales Associates Responsibilities
- Cold call prospective opportunities using our database and other methods to develop relationships that will result in sales demonstrations.
- Review and analyze market data to develop and implement business plans and utilize company resources to maximize sales effectiveness.
- Understand our client/prospects’ organizational dynamics and probe to discover needs and key decision makers.
- Coordinate processes with internal, external and/or third parties when necessary.
- Participate in regular structured sales and business training programs to improve sales performance.
- Learn our strategy, vision, mission, values, and products.
Customer Success Responsibilities
- Execute daily applicant support and customer support operations including responding to questions and following up on reported issues.
- Escalate support issues to our team members and management as appropriate.
- Respond promptly to incoming phone calls and Email support requests.
- Master the company’s telephone systems, email, and other tools required to accurately perform applicant and customer support activities.
- Learn our strategy, vision, mission, values, and products.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and is extremely motivated.
- Ability to present products/services in a compelling, enthusiastic, and professional demeanor.
- Shows strong personal initiative and good people management/relationship skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability.
- Knowledge of MS Office and related web applications.
- Outstanding decision making and analytical skills.
- Enjoys networking and meeting new people and has an outgoing personality.
- Degree from major 4 year college/university required for all full time positions.
Salary: $12/hr + Uncapped Commission
Job Type: Part-Time Internship
Location: El Segundo, LA, California
Department: Sales / Customer Success
NEOGOV is seeking a highly motivated and innovative Project Manager to oversee projects consisting of web-based applications in an agile software development environment. As a member of our team you will work with QA Engineers, Developers, Customer Success, and Product Managers to develop, maintain and execute software development procedures. A successful applicant will possess and demonstrate strong problem solving skills, attention to detail, persistence, patience, and creativity.
- Coordinate high-visibility full-lifecycle development projects
- Coordinate multiple release cycles (daily, weekly, bi-quarterly, etc.)
- Coordinate deliverables with development teams – local and remote
- Evaluate project requirements, tradeoffs, and drive team commitments
- Develop clear project plans, schedules and ensure execution
- Eliminate team hurdles & facilitate issue resolution
- Coordinate major milestones, risks and issues with overall program leadership and expose impacts of significant changes on other areas of the program
- Be the single communication point for product deliverables
- To avoid schedule delays, identify and track significant program risks and risk mitigation plans, and escalate issues aggressively.
- Be an advocate in the development and implementation of repeatable processes, procedures and tools to enable efficient production of high-quality deliverables.
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and write technical requirements documents
- Provide hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical project issues
- Consistently demonstrate a Client-focused attitude and maintain a “customer advocate” perspective
- Understand the Company’s Business Strategy and Product Development’s role in executing against that strategy
- Design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- By consistently achieving targets/goals/metrics, demonstrates a continuous commitment to increases in both individual and group productivity
- Communicate effortlessly and effectively with Team members and Management at all times
- Work directly with product management and customer success and to help determine and solve the customer needs of NEOGOV products
- Learn the NEOGOV strategy, vision, mission, values, and products
- 5+ years of experience leading agile project teams and development of enterprise level SaaS software
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher degree in a related field required
- Proven project management skills, with successful coordination of geographically distributed teams and experience to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Self-motivated with a collaborative spirit and excellent communicator with great focus on planning and delivery
- Possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and a drive to continuously improve the process and team efficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience working in a multi-team environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in agile environment
- Should have experience with project management tools like JIRA and Agile Methodologies, or similar
How To Apply
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.