Customer Service Representative
- Communicating with customers on the phone, make an appointment for the customers, provide fast, accurate and professional services;
- Understand customer’s requirement, make product presentations and event invitations;
- Follow up our customers, establish a good long-term service relationship;
- Complete the market goals.
Normal business hours
- Good marketing development ability and customer communication skills, excellent customer relationship management and marketing skills;
- Basic English skill, good at learning;
- Telephone consultant work experience or insurance sales experience is preferred,
- Understanding Cantonese preferred;
- Has desire and ambition to become sales expert.
- Active customer development and service awareness, hard-working.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand Mandarin Chinese is required;
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
- High Salary: Salary = High Salary plus Performance Bonus;
- We provide medical insurance, 401 (K) retirement plans, public holidays and other benefits;
- We provide specialized trainings for you;
- We offer elegant office environment and harmonious team atmosphere;
- We provide an open competitive platform;
- Eligible employees can be promoted to management level;
- We can help you to obtain your insurance license within a short period。
San Marino, CA
OPT sponsorship – yes
H1-B Sponsorship – We provide H1B sponsorship for those with excellent performance. (We have employees new H1B visa each recent year. We also have employees getting their green card.)
How To Apply
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.