OODDA is a web design, web hosting, and online marketing company based out of Walnut, CA. The company has 10 years of experience offering one-stop online solutions for small to medium-sized businesses with a focus on Asian American Market.
Founded in 2007, OODDA is a web solution provider focusing on delivering quality websites to local businesses. Our service and products include website design, hosting, maintenance, and online marketing.
We’re an Agency Obsessed with Technology.
Web design and development has always been one of OODDA’s core strengths right from the beginning. 1,000+ web development projects have been finished and delivered to our clients in different industries. After years of hard work and dedication to quality service, OODDA now operates 18 powerful and stable web servers on west coast. OODDA also provides website maintenance and online marketing service, which are essential to help online business growth.
Company website: www.oodda.com
Digital Marketing Strategist (Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese)
Usually 1-3 month of internship and training period to start with. H1B Sponsorship will be provided for qualified candidates.
OODDA is currently expanding its online marketing team and is looking for new graduate who is a proactive fast-learner and has passion about online marketing.
9:00 – 6:00 Monday – Friday
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop marketing protocol for potential clients (ex: industry research, conducting SWOT analysis, competitive activity, etc.)
- Own, manage, and develop relationships with clients through day-to-day interactions
- Work with Marketing Manager to execute digital marketing strategies across necessary channels (e.g. website optimization, email, social, display, SEM, SEO and content). Optimize relevant channels in accordance with clients’ goals and visions.
- Analyze & interpret campaign data metrics and suggest solutions for ongoing optimization. Clearly present data-informed insights in front of clients.
- Liaise with Marketing, Design and Web Developer teams to optimize all aspects of web marketing campaigns.
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience.
- MS/MA in Marketing, Advertising, Media, Communication is preferred. Or BS/BA degree with equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in both English & Mandarin Chinese.
- Strong organizational and project management skills – Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines.
- Extreme attention to details (Very Important!).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Experience with Excel VBA, Google Analytics, and other advanced analytical tools is a huge plus.
- Passion for online marketing and stay up-to-date with the latest trends in online content marketing and measurement.
- Experience with and understanding of Google Adwords, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing a huge plus.
- Digital Marketing: 1 year
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS (optional)
Salary: $3,000.00 to $3,600.00 /month
Salary is based on experience and is negotiable.
How To Apply
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.