New Code Inc. is a mobile app/game publisher that focuses on helping Chinese mobile app/game developers succeed in the North America market.
The key members of New Code all came from well-known mobile internet/marketing/video game companies such as SNK, Konami, Changyou Games and Nexon and successfully launched multiple mobile products with over $30M total gross revenue. We see business not just from a marketer’s perspective – we evaluate the products, the market, the competitors, and the opportunities in a whole as a publisher.
2017 summer Intern (Marketing)
Our interns work on real-world projects that will enhance strategic execution skills and project management skills, support professional development and help provide a stepping-stone into a future career as a Marketing Professional. We will offer full-time opportunity and H1B sponsorship if the performance during the internship is positive.
The detailed work scope includes but not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement creative marketing campaigns
- Assist, maintain and monitor our ongoing marketing campaigns such as influencer promotions, social media activities and press relations
- Conduct marketing research and identify potential market fit for our clients
- Perform marketing analysis such as SWOT, competitor analysis, segmentation and positioning
- English and Mandarin required
- Strong time management skills, more specifically the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration as well as the ability to work directly with senior clients and partners
- Strong communication skills, need to work well with teams internally and externally
- Previous experience in marketing research, influencer marketing or other related fields is a plus
- Passion for gaming is a plus
Internship Duration: 2017 May – August (open for discussion)
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
Hourly salary plus 2018 H1B sponsorship once hired as formal employee
Mountain View Downtown, CA
How To Apply
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.