Our Spark International is a platform-based company targeting global gaming markets, and provides massive eSport/Game related online-streaming contents as well as offline events by generating innovative teams and players and cutting-edge techniques.
Social Media Intern
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for the execution of social media content and community engagement of Our Spark Game social media handles, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin, and Wechat. You will work closely with the ontent producer and Marketing Manager to develop content that is timely and engaging.
You should be an expert on social media trends and tools, and be passionately curious about all video games in order to stay ahead of trends. You should have a strong sense of our brand voice and be able to drive traffics and establish digital communities.
Who We Are Looking For
A qualified candidate should possess the following experience:
- Previous experience in social media marketing is prefered.
- Fluent in using major social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Experience tracking social metrics.
- Desire to learn about digital strategy, media buying, and the latest trends for brands.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to evoke conversation and build community.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Highly collaborative, true team-player.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of eSport is a must.
- Proficient in Chinese is a big plus.
Full-time offers will be extended to the candidates who excellently executed the duties. The responsibilities described herein are not meant to be comprehensive and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time.
*If you feel like this is you, please send an email with the info listed below in PDF format with the subject line ‘Social Media Specialist’.
– Cover Letter telling us who you are why we should hire you
– Your social media accounts or the ones you are managing
We look forward to meeting you and discussing this position in more detail.
- Marketing: 1 year
How To Apply
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.