Mavin Learning Resources was formed in response to the growing demand for supplemental education. In response to this demand, we have embarked on a mission to develop high quality educational materials and programs that allow us to provide personalized educational solutions for students of all ages, and particularly to high school students who are preparing for higher education.
Our Tutoring Center is looking for a Part-Time Office Assistant. Our office provides Personalized College Counseling & Application Assistance, College Essays, Academic Tutoring and Test Prep. We are looking an office /administrative assistant to join our growing company. We want a candidate that is a team player who is friendly, honest, detail-oriented, hardworking and willing to learn.
Chinese/English Office Assistant
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with running and managing day-to-day center operations, oversees hiring and systems/procedures.
- Follow our processes to enroll new students, manage curriculum and communicate results
- Establish a team environment: Assist with training, mentoring and working with instructor staff and scheduling
- Communicate with Staff, Parents, and Students on a daily basis
- Assist Center Directors in developing ideas and solving problems with a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service!
- Market/network within the community to grow the business
- Sell and Market Our Services**
- Bilingual: Must be Fluent in English/Mandarin*
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Experience in teaching or working with children
- Business Experience a Plus
- Education: High School Diploma Required. Four-year degree preferred in Education, Business Management or a related field.
- Observable sense of humor and ability to engage children in making education “fun”
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Arcadia, CA 91006
Required Education: High school or equivalent
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- Office Assistant: 1 year
Required Language: Mandarin
How To Apply
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of Job Title_Name.